The Tutoring Center is committed to enhancing student retention and success. We know that succeeding academically can be challenging, so let us help you! Our tutors can assist you with your coursework, answer questions about homework and test preparation.
We provide FREE tutoring to registered CCC students. There are three tutoring options:
We provide in-person, face to face tutoring with no appointment required. Just stop into one of our locations.
- Blackwood – 2nd floor of the Learning Commons in the Wolverton building
- Camden – Room 508 of College Hall in the Student Learning Center
- Cherry Hill – TBD
We offer virtual tutoring by appointment. Please follow the directions below to see schedules and book an appointment.
- Log into your MyCCC portal
- Click the TutorTrac button
- Click “Search Availability” on the left-side of the page.
- Click the Center drop down menu and select “CCC Virtual Tutoring”
- Search for available times by selecting Section and choose your course
- Click the search button at the bottom of the screen
- Click on the time listed that is most convenient for you and save
Here is a video to assist you with scheduling http://youtu.be/mj5uiLkQkgs
2nd floor of the Learning Commons in the Wolverton building
Student Learning Center
(856) 227-7200, ext. 1359
William G. Rohrer Center, Cherry Hill
(856) 227-7200, ext. 4276